Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 26 & 27: Black Friday, Go Noles!



Friday was spent enduring the Super Bowl of shopping, Black Friday! The day didn't start off so well. I must have been in a turkey coma because I slept right through my alarm! We were an hour late to meet Courtney, and when we arrived at the scene it was INSANE! I only witnessed one slight altercation over a pair of boots, they were pretty cute though. My little Leanna joined us and she was a real trooper! She begged to get up with me at 3am, and she did with no complaining. It worked out well for her as she left her favorite store with a very large shopping bag! I have to say, Courtney and I were very glad that we were in Lakeland's limited shopping zone for Black Friday, it may have been very dangerous otherwise! :)

Day 26:
Black dress
Fashion's Night Out T-Shirt
Belt: Target
Black Flats: Puma

Day 27: Go Noles!
In effort to support FSU, garnet & gold has been put in to play!

Black dress
Garnet and Gold top: Pink
Black leggings:
Black flats: Puma

No comments: