Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 25: Full


I'm so full, in more ways than one! I love the smell of Thanksgiving! I love seeing family and friends come through the door with loaded arms! I wish there were more occasions when we all got together! I vote for a holiday every month! My black dress has taught me so much about thankfulness! I know it sounds silly, but it's true! I am so thankful for all of the other dresses hanging un worn in my closet....and JEANS! I can't wait to wear jeans again, or even pants! Someone asked me today if I had decided to burn this black dress, but you know what, I'm not. This dress will always remind me of how thankful I am for my closet full of clothes, and all of the other many things I am so thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving! 5 more days to go!

Day 25:
Black dress
Apron: Kitchen Glam, Too Chic Gift Boutique
Necklace: Stella & Dot Owl
Hair Flower: Claires
Shoes: Tory Burch

No comments: