Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 18: Outfit Reinvention!


I was feeling especially creative this morning, brought on by extreme boredom with this dress! I began digging through my closet and found this drawstring waist skirt that I haven't worn in years. I really need to let it go, but today I am glad I didn't! This skirt is one of "those" items. You pull it out while cleaning out your closet and say to yourself, "surely I will wear this again". It worked out today, but usually my rule is if I haven't worn it in a year it goes! This helps keep my closet "workable" and organized! When my closet is over-stocked I can't find anything I need, therefore stifling my creativity!! So here's to closet clean outs, and the items that survive the cut!

Day 18:
Black dress
Drawstring skirt: So old I don't remember
Capelet: Target
Hair flower: Claires
Ruffled socks: American Apparel
Brown booties: Michael Antonio, Piperlime

No comments: