Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 13: Photo Shoot


It's Day 13 and I started out my day in running gear for a 10K race! It was such a beautiful morning and downtown Lakeland was buzzing with something happening around every corner. Whoever said there is nothing to do in Lakeland, isn't looking hard enough! Today I am going to a photo shoot for my new column with Lakeland Local! I am so excited! I am teaming up with my friend and local stylist, Courtney Philpot, to write a fashion column! True style does not have to be couture, although we ADORE couture!! True style is working with what you have and within your budget! There is nothing better than style for a steal, and Courtney and I plan to write about the best way to use our local resources to compliment any look on any budget! We will also be sharing a little about our life experiences, careers, and everything in-between! It's going to be fun folks, so tune in!

Day 13
Black dress
Scarf, Marshalls
Black skinny belt, Banana Republic
Shoes, Adriennne Vittadini, Marshalls
Vintage charm bracelet: My Grana

No comments: