Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Evolution of an Outfit


T-Shirt: Loft, Skirt: Ivy & Me-a Lakeland boutique, Shoes: Tory Burch, Jewelry: Mixed bag, Sunnies: Kenneth Cole. I have to say, although Tory Burch revas are mighty cute...they take some breaking in! These are JUST now bearable to wear! Maybe the way to buy them is second hand???



As I stood in the closet this morning I thought about the evolution of an outfit. You are standing in your closet trying to find the perfect outfit....since you have a blog of coarse, and what do you choose first? Top? Bottom? Accessories? I realized I have no format. Today, I picked this skirt because I haven't worn it in a while. I love the white T with it because you can jazz it up with some necklaces and out the door you go! So what's your routine? I would love to hear any fun strategies for wardrobe planning! Usually, mine begins with anything that does NOT need ironing! :)

No comments: