Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shades of Gray

Top: Trinity (Hattie's Branches), Leggings: Ella Moss, Shoes: Seychelles, Necklace: Stella & Dot


Truth: once again I didn't iron, so this top is not supposed to look this wrinkled. A bit sad that I did not visit the vintage clothing and garage sale downtown today. But be proud of me for sticking to my budget cuts! I knew if I went the temptation would be far to much. What a sweet surprise to get a call from my friend telling me she bought me a present while she was there! :) Oh and another happy note, I got a call from a friend in Tampa who is handling publicity for Fashion's Night Out Tampa, and she wants Courtney and I to come and cover the event! We went to NYC for Fashion's Night Out last year, and as Courtney is preggo and I am on budget cuts...this year couldn't happen. So what a nice surprise to have the opportunity to celebrate FNO anyway by covering a more local event! I can't WAIT!!! So even on budget cuts....gray skies are going to clear up! Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: