Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's a Party!

The welcome walk


Thanks to Keira from a pretty penny blog and her flower shop-Lasater Flowers!
I picked up these fresh market flowers and made the arrangements!

Thanks Martha Stewart for your tissue paper pom pom tutorial! Saved me some $$ 

Found these on Pinterest and my mom and I made them!

Cake by Sweet Cakes! YUM and fabulous! Invites: Forever Your Prints, Etsy

Tables for the royal fest!

The beauty bar!

The princess and one of her BFFs

So adorable!



Jumpin' and Slidin'
My baby girl is 4!!!! WOW! Thanks to great blogs and pinterest pinning, I had so much inspiration for this party! What girl doesn't want to play princess?? Especially big girls like me! I had so much fun with this and I was able to put it together with a LOT of time, and keep costs under control too! A mix of DIY and Dollar Tree finds made perfect decorations and goodies! My good friend Keira with a pretty penny blog, helped me with the fresh flowers that I arranged in plastic vases for the tables. Her flower shop Lasater Flowers in Winter Haven, FL is SO adorable! Hostess with the Mostess blog gave me the most inspiration, featuring a precious princess party! So sad to take the decorations down! I love them! :) Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! XXOO

No comments: