Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Bit of Bohemian!

Shirt: Banana, Skirt: Kenneth Cole, Shoes: Seychelles, Jewelry: Banana and Stella & Dot


So this is my version of bohemian! This skirt is older than dirt. Bought it at Marshalls and just can't part with it. It has been too small at times, and too big also...but it has always survived the cut. I am happy to report that it is just a tad big right now, as I have been running all of my summer eating off over the past couple of weeks. My clothes were feeling a bit snug...I'm not gonna to lie to you! I am on severe budget cuts right now, so I really need to make sure I shed this unwanted summer addition of the poundage. Budget cuts...once again. When will we learn to adopt this at all times??? It is so hard in a world where every day we are overwhelmed with things we want to do, want to buy, or even want to make! URGGG! It's time to let God do his thing, and give me strength and disipline when it comes to swiping the debit card! I could use some prayers! :)

No comments: