Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Breaking and Entering, High Speed Getaway!

Personality Amplified!

Photos by my wonderful business partner! Dress: Calvin Klein, Jewelry: Stella & Dot
Sunnies: Tom Ford, Shoes: Adrienne Vittadini


Trying to explain how I have muscle spasms in my face when someone is taking my picture.
Why does it make me so nervous? 
Did the title get your attention? That's what I was hoping for. The first picture listed would be the suspect. My little 2 1/2 year old K. Yesterday while attempting to get caught up on some housework, I heard the slam of my office desk drawer followed by the Mickey Mouse car fleeing away at high speeds across the tile floor. I followed my little K in his room and asked, "What do you have in there?", and he of coarse responds with, "Nothing!", (shaking his head adamantly). I then proceed to remove him from the seat of his car, open the lid, and find inside: my sharp sissors, a measuring tape, a 2" puncher, and clear duct tape on a roll with a razor sharp cutting edge. What in the world??? The kid will get into ANYTHING and if it is extra dangerous....it motivates him more. Anyway just a peak inside of the life of a working mom. I found light in this article which speaks to the fact that we should all just accept we can't be perfect or "supermom" and we won't be depressed! Cheers!

No comments: