Friday, August 05, 2011

The Getaway

Marco Island Marriott Resort and Spa

Amazing view!

Watching the sunset

The best riesling I have ever had! Not too sweet, and very light! 
Marco Island is an amazing place to visit! If you haven't been, you MUST! I came down with my husband for his last trade show of the summer. Luckily, he brought two salesmen, so he and I have been acting like a couple of newelyweds! :) Morning runs, sunsets, dinners, and lots of laughs. We needed this so much! I stopped into Miranda Spa yesterday while he was working for a mani/pedi and it was unbelievable! Best mani/pedi I have had in years! The ladies were super sweet and the spa was beautiful! We had dinner at Aurtoros, AMAZING!!! Beef carpaccio, grouper piccata, and chicken marsala! Topped it off with a canolli and melt in your mouth chocolate lava cake. I will be dreaming about that meal for months! Heading down to the beach now to soak up some Vitamin D, have a FANTASTIC Friday!

No comments: