Wednesday, March 02, 2011

29 & 30 of 30-Woo HOO!




I did not cut my head off on purpose, I promise! No time to retake!


Well, the winter 30 day remix has come to an end. But honestly, remixing will forever be a part of my life! I love that over the past 30 days, I have been able to mix and match outfits and still get the same thrill as wearing a new outfit for the first time! As with the 30 day dress project, this has taught me a new appreciation for a closet full of clothes and GREAT staples! I have really enjoyed following other bloggers and getting inspiration from them, what a great resource! Day 29 was tons of fun! Top: Thrifted, Jeans: Old Navy, Cardigan: Nordstrom, Belt: J. Crew, Shoes: Guess, Watch: Michael Kors. My day 30 outfit was a tribute to my company Crescendo! We had a press conference this morning and it went fabulously! Our colors are orange and white so I was so excited to sport my orange lips today, a wonderful spring trend! Top & Scarf: Banana Republic, Pants: Victoria's Secret, Shoes: Nordstrom, Watch: Michael Kors.

No comments: