Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthdays, Sparklers and Blessings

Don't you just love these sparkler candles? SO fun!

Top: Old Navy, Shorts: Banana Republic, Owl Necklace: Vintage
I'm really not old..hee hee, but I do have a 16 year old today! I started really early! :) My Kyle is a sweetie. He has always been a self entertainer and a pleaser. A bit on the lazy side, but who's complaining!! This kid is never in trouble at school, and actually turns in most of his work! Best of all he is kind. He cares about people and I couldn't be more proud of that! I think back to when I had him and how much time has flown by. It brings tears to my eyes. His father and I divorced when he was 5. For a while it was just he, Leanna and I. Living as a single mom for those years taught me so much. Some of my hardest and sweetest days were spent in that small bungalow apartment. But my Kyle was always there with a hug and a smile when I needed it. God has blessed me, and I am so thankful!

No comments: