Thursday, March 24, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!



Awkward:

  • My moves/facial expressions in these pics. Explaination: my 9 year old said "work it" and it was all over! 
  • The looks I got at lunch from the people who clearly thought I had no control over my two toddlers. Have they never had small children? Bad parenting is NOT the problem..its the toddlers!
  • My husband accidently sharing a link that I "like" Captian Morgan to my facebook page not realizing I was logged in. Me worried that all my "friends" think I am an alcoholic. 
Awesome:
  • This new dress from m. marie boutique! Check out Megan she is amazing and her boutique ROCKS! 
  • The fact that through a random tweet I sent, Richard Laermer skyped in to the PR 101 seminar that I was giving yesterday! It was AMAZING!!! 
  • E.L. Fudge cookies
  • When my toddlers grab my face and kiss me. Even though they don't behave in public, these moments make up for it
  • My "venting" run with Angela this morning! 

No comments: