Sunday, June 05, 2011

30 for 30 Day 5


I know I have missed a few days, but this is day 5 of the 30 for 30 Summer Remix by myself and stylist Courtney Philpot! Since I am such a bad blogger...you can catch up at our True Style column site at Lakeland Local. I do have good excuses though. Graduating nephews, end of the school year parties, graduation parties, laundry, groceries. Wheww just listing it all makes me tired. I hope everyone had a great weekend, we saw Taylor Swift last night and it was INCREDIBLE! It was my 10 y/o's first concert and she was BLOWN away, we 5 rows from the stage. I was sure to tell her that this was NOT the norm for a Taylor Swift concert or any concert for that matter. We got extremely lucky thanks to Jeni Taylor at 97 Country. Thank you Jeni!!!! Pictures to come tomorrow! 

No comments: