Friday, June 17, 2011

Last Day of Vacay, Boo!

My Family! <3

Romper: Rebecca Talor, Sandals: Target

Proud Mommy moment, just love the way he is looking at me! 




One of my favorite shots of the trip!

They really are happy! Hahaha
Could this week have gone by any faster??? Wow! I can't believe it. Memories made are priceless as in the years past. I have been going to the Driftwood Resort for 30 years now! What a special place it holds in my heart. I remember so much great family time spent with my parents and brother over the years. To now be able to share this tradition with my children is so very cool! I am back to the real world now though, laundry to do and work to catch up on. I am so very thankful that we are blessed to take a vacation, God is so very good. He reminded me of this as I watched the sunrise over the ocean this morning with Chris Tomlin's song "How Great is Our God" playing on my iPod. I hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments: