Thursday, June 23, 2011

Awesome and Awkward Thursday

At the office: Lollipop, a random act of kindess from Crescendo, my PR Firm.
Naturally, we give these out randomly :) 
Day 23! Top and Shorts: Loft, Shoes: MIA, Jewelry: Stella & Dot, Scarf: NO clue!
Akward:
-The fact that my moisture wicking shorts weren't wicking in the 98 degree heat this morning, I seriously could have rung them out.
-Taking the first picutre above with my office door open, and a man walking by at the same time. He looked at me like I was crazy. He probably thought, why would she be taking a picture of herself holding a lollipop?
-My cat Simon, he just is.
-Buying ONLY femine products and a having a male cashier.
-2 Year old emptied 3 year old's lip gloss out on my couch. Any suggestions on removing that stain?

Awesome:
-Going away to the JW Marriott Grande Lakes this weekend.
-Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream...OH my goodness.
-Spending $120.00 at Publix and SAVING $106.00! Yay coupons!
-Amazing lightening storm and a cup of tea this evening.
-The Jonny Diaz concert I have been promoting is this Sunday night!
-Day 23 look stolen from Kendi and Keira! Love inspiration from my blogger friends!! TOTALLY awesome!

No comments: