Monday, November 19, 2012

The Trisha Treat Bag

Top: matty m., Vest: Daisy Fuentes (a gift), Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Booties: Tahari, Bag: Michael Kors, Belt: Banana Republic

Bracelet: The Hunger Site
My friends are amazing! It is only month two of my spending freeze and this vest is the second clothing gift I have received. When my sweet friend Trisha cleans out her daughter's and her own closet, she always brings me fun bags of goodies. I LOVE my Trisha treat bags! My daughter is the lucky recipient of beautiful dresses, shoes and more. Trish always throws in a couple of items for me too. This particular bag was an extra special blessing as it had jackets in it that worked for BOTH of my toddlers. They have way outgrown theirs from last year. Pretty convenient when you are on a spending freeze,  God is so good! I have so much to be thankful for! 

1000 Gifts
25. Warm clothes
26. Watching impromptu baptisms
27. Volunteering with friends
28. Naps
29. Refrigerators running
30. New clients
31. Back porch picnics
32. Recipes
33. Crayons
34. Puzzles
35. My stocked pantry

No comments: