Monday, November 21, 2011

Let's Catch Up!




Top: J. Crew, Skirt: Banana, Boots: Steve Madden, Jewelry: Random



This was mile 7 and I was still smiling! Didn't start to hurt until mile 9


My "little" friend Trish! We have run 2 1/2 marathons together!
I love Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for, starting with the pictures from the top all the way to the bottom. My littles had their Thanksgiving program last week, and my husband and I were there along with my mom and dad. It was so cute to watch them perform their songs. Healthy children are something that I never want to take for granted, even though being home with them all week long will surely have me pulling my hair out! :) Sunday was the Women's Half Marathon! I finished in 2:08:55. My PR is 2:04, but I wasn't complaining, I was really proud of myself. I actually shaved almost 8 minutes off of the last 1/2 marathon I ran in March. It is inspiring to see all shapes, sizes, and ages of women out there "just doing it"! The kids and hubs came along with me and we had a really fun weekend hanging out in St. Pete. Fun parks, GREAT restaurants, and YUMMY gelato. 11 weeks to go until the next 1/2! Have a GREAT week of Thanksgiving!

No comments: