Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Get Your Bake ON!

My Grandmother's vintage apron

Pecan-Pumpkin Cheesecake, will have a praline topping...YUM

My famous corn casserole
I love the smell of Thanksgiving in my house right now. My mom is hosting, so I am bringing sides and dessert. On the list: lima bean casserole, green beans, corn casserole, rolls with homemade cranberry-lemon butter, and pecan-pumkin cheesecake with a praline topping. The plan is to do prep work today and bake the rest tomorrow. This afternoon we will go out and deliver meals for VISTE which we do every year. This year I think they have around 1200 meals to deliver. I was recently asked to serve on their board, and I couldn't say no. They provide such an AMAZING service to our community. So what are you cooking and what are your plans for tomorrow? Enjoy! XXOO

No comments: