Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Post Vacay



So I am back, well we have been back. I have been in somewhat of a directionless state. I shared a note through facebook, but as a quick version, basically I feel God telling me to slow down, and spend less time doing all of these busy things in my life. I get, "I don't know how you do it", a LOT! To tell you the truth, I don't do that great a job at everything combined! I have been doing the Master Cleanse over the past 3 days. I am using it as a fast, seeking God and direction. I still don't feel like I have clear direction! I have so many things that I WANT to do, but I am really trying to let God tell me what to do. More and more I feel like that means take a step back. So now comes the hard part, what do I let go of? So I will continue to pray until I have closure! ON a lighter note, here are two of my favs from vacation! One at the Biltmore, and the other one of my favorite outfits of the trip! Hope everyone is having an Oh SO happy new year!

No comments: