Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello from FABULOUS Las Vegas!



When in Vegas right???? I decided to funktify, yes that is my own word, my hair today! I am digging it! I don't change it up at home much because I barely have the time to dry it! Being here alone with my hubby and no one begging me for goldfish crackers or a drink, or help with homework, I can actually have some fun with my "do"! Yesterday I had a fabulous day at the Fashion Show Mall and the Shoppes at Palazzo. I even found a store that featured nothing but vintage couture! Ahhhhmazing! I don't gamble much, so viewing the hotels, eating, going to shows and shopping keep me a happy camper in this fun city! Tonight is dinner at Fix at the Bellagio followed by "O". I am so super excited! So today's outfit is casual fun, top by Banana Republic, Joe's Jeans, gray belt, J. Crew, Stella and Dot vintage link bracelet and black suede riding boots! I am ready to hit the Vegas strip as soon as my husband is done with his shift!

No comments: