Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shoe Revival

As much as I ADORE the clutch, this outfit started with the shoes after a miracle repair performed by Mr. McFarland, aka the shoe whisperer. These shoes are over 4 years old now, and I will never forget when I purchased them. It was my first trip to Colorado. Michael was working, and with the help of my dear friend Trisha, I was determined to find the Nordstrom Rack that she raved about! I remember driving down the interstate, gripping my cell phone and taking directions from my stylish and super savvy friend. When I made it I was in awe. It was my first visit to Nordstrom Rack. As I strolled down the shoe isle, my heart was beating out of my chest. I couldn't focus, my eyes went crazy with delight. Trisha says she will never forget the excitement in my voice when I called to inform her that I had made it to the promise land. Now I still haven't picked my 30....I better get going!


No comments: