Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fun With Blogging

Dress:Banana Republic, Top and Belt: J. Crew, Shoes: Plenty by Tracy Reese


The ONE purchase I made at FNO! On clearance plus a $20 Nordstrom note! Whoop!

I do love this blog! It's fun for me. I know some people don't get it. Take my business partner for example, who tells me he laughs when he pictures me setting up the tripod and running to strike a pose in my sitting room. I know it is kinda funny.....but really, it's fun. I have always loved fashion, ever since the days of dance class when I would mix my old costume pieces together to create outfits. I have followed fashion blogs for several years now, but always thought I couldn't do it because my pictures wouldn't be good enough, or maybe I don't have the right clothes. Then with the start of the 30 day dress project, my fear was broken! I love the inspiration I get from other bloggers, and I hope to share a little with you! I hope everyone had a great weekend, and here's to the start of a new week! 

No comments: