Friday, September 09, 2011

Fashion's Night Out Tampa Bay!

My friend, fabulous stylist, and Co-Author of True Style: Courtney Philpot
My dress: (My Anniversary Present) by Milly, Shoes: Steve Madden

Strutting the Red Carpet!
Yummy chocolate bar! Left with a box of these goodies!

Neiman's Lipstick Lounge

Braid Bar by Tony & Guy

Kevin Hayes, a designer for Jessica Simpson

Louboutin Trunk Show at Neimans! 

FNO Merchandise!

Sweet Fashionista Friends!

Red Carpet Fun!

Dress by St. Pete Designer: Tracy Negoshian
What a FUN night! So great to spend time with friends like Courtney and Aimee, see the sights, and talk about all things fashion! International Plaza and our friends at White Book Agency did a fabulous job with this first year event! We had a blast filling up our chocolate boxes, watching the runway shows, strutting the red carpet, and playing dress up! I was proud to only make ONE purchase...a great pair of shoes (on clearance) which I will be posting soon! I can never wait to wear something new, so I wore them today! What did you do for Fashion's Night Out???

No comments: