Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bringing Out Bohemian


Shout out to m. marie boutique for the dress I bought last year and still love! 


Well here it is....my version of bohemian.

Another week is flying by. Ever since the hubs started his new job, it has felt a lot like Groundhog Day around here, but we are making it. We have decided to stay put for a while, so unfortunately for him he will have to continue the commute. The days go by so quickly, and my work and the kids activities have me running crazy....but we have much to be thankful for. He has a job, and what a blessing that is. God is good......and the list continues:

1000 Gifts
181. Reading with coffee under covers
182. God's way of breaking through to us
183. Learning from others
184. When your mom stops by and does your dishes while you are at work
185. Clean sheets
186. Walking into a clean house
187. French toast with cinnamon sugar
188. Saturday morning patio chats
189. A nap on the weekend
190. Sunday morning sunrise
191. A gift card in the mail
192. An invite to lunch with a sweet friend
193. Swimming pools and cannonballs
194. Comments on my blog
195. Friends that pick up where we left off






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!
! Finally I have found something that helped me.

Thanks!

Check out my site: chillzone.gruppoedilcentro.net