Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Fancy Flea? Who Knew?

Some of the finds at the market, and some yummy cupcakes we eyeballed during lunch at Fresco's!

The family, Courtney and I, and me with a bag of the BEST blueberries I have ever tasted!

My prize: an orange vintage bag in perfect condition! Happiness!
The Fancy Flea is a vintage home and garden market set up in the middle of beautiful downtown  Lakeland. It only happens twice a year and my friend Courtney and I have made it a tradition to attend together. It's like being on a treasure hunt with sensory overload. There is so much to see, and this time there were even MORE vendors! My husband brought the kids and joined us for a bit before our girly lunch. The kids had a blast bouncing on bounce houses in the park, drinking fresh squeezed lemonade, and helping me pick out produce! Courtney found a variety of goodies to finish up her little cutie's nursery, and I bought the adorable orange bag shown above. We had lunch outside at Fresco's Bakery, and ran into many fun friends! How was your weekend? Any highlights?

No comments: