Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Feelin' Blue

Top: Banana Republic, Shorts: Loft, Sandals: Target Necklace: Stella & Dot,
Bracelet: My Grandmothers


This was yesterday's outfit and post. I have been feeling a little blue. Events over the past week have nearly put me over the edge, but I will push through!

I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me! 

The cliff notes version: 17 y/o got in an expensive car accident, 3 y/o knocked my 4 y/old's  tooth out, 3 y/o puts mulch up his nose and has to have it removed by a doctor, and to top it off, 4 y/o falls on Monday and has to have 3 more teeth removed. She will have to have a bridge in 4 weeks! Ready for a full on mommy meltdown, I am reminded that I have to keep moving forward, and be thankful for the little things. Even when I feel blue!


No comments: