Friday, February 17, 2012

Non-Fancy Friday!

Dress: Marshalls, Cardigan and belt: J. Crew, Boots: MIA


Well the post title explains how I feel about this little number. Not fancy but sure is comfy, and I'll take that on a Friday. How was your week? Mine went by so fast I don't even know what happened. Between work projects and kids, life is moving at laser speed right now. I am looking forward to relaxing at home tonight, chicken is marinating as we speak. My back patio is awaiting me, and I can't wait! Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

my thrifty closet said...

Hi cathy! You are an adorable mommy. I like your outfit, looks relaxed and chic! And your hairdo is really cute, it frames your face nicely. I always admire mommies who can juggle life between family and work. You must be a super mommy! Thanks for following, following you too!

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com