Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's Wednesday Already?




I don't know what happened to the time this week. I was hoping to do this post on Sunday, and it is now Wednesday!! Our weekend was a blast! My husband and I hit the road early Saturday am and headed to St. Pete for the Rock n' Roll Half Marathon. That evening, he took me out for an early Valentine dinner at Charley's. Amazing! Next morning I ran 13.1 miles in 2:03:17, my best time ever. I was so happy to have my running partner Andrea with me. She did fantastic as well and even beat her goal time. It was freezing cold, windy, and I don't think my toes warmed up until about mile 8. Sunday evening was the Daddy Daughter dance at my K's preschool. Wasn't she just precious? This dress was one of the steals I found at the consignment shop I was telling you about. She was a little princess! Happy middle of the week to you!!!

No comments: