Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy Birthday New Year!

My birthday breakfast in bed! Made by my girls! 

Dinner with friends and family




My love!

My beautiful best friend and I

Traditional New Year's Day Meal for LUCK! It was SO yum! 
What a way to end the year every year, with a birthday celebration! It is actually pretty neat to share my b-day with New Year's Eve. You never have to go far to find a party! :) I was so blessed to not only have my family with me, but my best friend and her family too! We had a blast at dinner, and chuckled while watching the table next to us filled with young adults with no children as ours entertained the dining room. One day dinner will be quiet again and I am sure we will be sad!

2011 was a good year. I learned that being a working mom isn't as important as being a mom. I learned that my focus should be on what God wants me to do and not what I want to do. Feeling peace with both of these things leads me to believe that 2012 is going to be even better!

No comments: