Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Findings

Top & Skirt: Banana Republic, Bag: Elliot Lucca, Jewelry: Stella & Dot, David Yurman
Booties: Sam Edleman

In love with my new bag!
I always find things when I am not looking for them. Hence my new bag pictured above! Last Call clearance! I have also found I don't check the weather enough, little did I know it would get cooler as the day went on. Glad I grabbed my blazer,  unfortunately after picture time! :) What is everyone doing this weekend? I am headed to J. Burns Pizza tonight and then to see New Year's Eve with my husband. J. Burns has just recently re-opened and was a love during my childhood. I used to work with my dad at his nursery over the summer and he would  take me to lunch at J. Burns. Found memories that I can't WAIT to taste again! My husband was so sweet and called a babysitter himself to arrange this date night. Major deposit in my love bank! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! XXOO

No comments: