Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Three Cheers for Thrifting!

Dress: Antonio Melani, $5.00 at Goodwill

Compliments can be a girls best friend on some days. It's like the Lord knows when we need a little pick me up! I got multiple compliments on my dress today, and it only cost me a whopping $5.00 at my local Goodwill! I never used to thrift. If it had been owned or worn before I wouldn't even consider it. What was I thinking??? I am now in love with the GREAT finds at my local thrift stores! Some of the items I have found have still had the tags on them-SCORE! The good thing about Lakeland thrift stores is that other than Liz Claiborne, Ralph Lauren, and Tommy Hilfiger-no one knows the designer brands. This means HUGE discounts on stellar brands! This makes me happy.....and my shopping budget very happy! Do you like to thrift?

No comments: