Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pattern Play

Tank, Shorts and Flip Flops: J. Crew, Necklace: Stella & Dot


I love mixing patterns. Once again, you see me in my summer uniform: tank, shorts, and flip flops! At least mixing patterns and adding some accessories spices it up a little bit! :) I am now 2 weeks past due for a haircut. I missed my appointment and the first date available was not until this coming Wednesday!! I am DYING! For any of you who have short hair, you feel my pain. You just can't go that long without a trim and remain sane. I hope everyone had a great weekend, we sure did! We spent Friday night out in Orlando with some awesome friends and karaoked it up at Rising Star, the best karaoke bar EVER...complete with live band and back up singers/dancers! It rocked! Today our pastor started a series called "I Quit," Focusing on hurts, habits and hangups! I know God is going to move big time in this! I am working on some deep resentment and unforgiveness issues, and I am praying that this is the push I need to make sure I let go for GOOD! I will keep you posted! :) Have a GREAT week friends! XXOO

No comments: