Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

The WHOLE Crew!
My shirt: Elizabeth and James, Shorts: Banana Republic
Family color coordination by: ME! Ha
YUMMY BBQ. I didn't eat two, one was Kades! I promise!

The painful looking smile! CHEESE!

Peek-a-boo Flag Girl! 

Mom is the best at  details! 
We spent the whole day at mom's house and stayed until the last firework blew up in the sky! I love the 4th of July! What a wonderful celebration! A celebration of something that most of us take for granted every day...our freedom! I am so thankful for those who have fought and continue to fight for the freedom that we enjoy daily! I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend! Now....on with the show and back to the summer madness routine! :) 

1 comment:

Janel said...

You and your family are so cute! Looks Like you guys had fun! I love the 4th of July too.