Sunday, July 17, 2011

Eloise at the Plaza




The BFFs! 

Lazy River Pool and waterlide! 

I joke that my kids are like Eloise at the Plaza over the summer. My husband has tradeshows pretty much all summer long, and the kids and I go along to hang and enjoy the resorts! This weekend was spent at the Omni Champions Gate, Orlando. We had so much fun! Some great friends came over to join us Saturday and we had a big slumber party in our room. Today we spent the day at the pool with another set of great friends! It is busy packing and unpacking with the kids, but it is so much fun to get to enjoy great hotels! I'm really going to miss our milk and cookie turn down service we have had for the past 3 nights!!! Next trip, Marco Island in just a couple of weeks! I am keeping my fingers crossed that will be a romatic getaway without the kiddos! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

No comments: