Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mixing Prints and Business With Pleasure!

Top: Marshalls clearance rack YEARS ago! Skirt: J. Crew,
Shoes: Charles David, c/o Marshalls,
 Bracelets: Stella & Dot



I am totally post...posting! That would be because I am still in my workout clothes from this morning. These pics are from our beach trip last week. My husband and I took the littles to the beach last Friday and spent the night. We had the BEST time! I was able to work on the drive down, and when we got there, I put aside my iPhone and iPad and had some fun in the sun with the best people on earth, my family! I love mini breaks, and as much as I love all six of us together, it was nice to spend quality time with my husband and the littles! I got a few compliments on my outfit when I arrived at the hotel, and two of them said, I would never think to put that together! To me, that is a score! :) 

No comments: