Monday, September 07, 2009

Day One: Social Networking Fast

The Challenge: Two week fast from social networking! Can I do it? Yes I can!!!

Over the past few weeks I have been hearing God tell me that I am spending too much time social networking and then that conviction was firmed up at church yesterday when my Pastor talked about fasting! I am praying this time will bring me closer to God and help me evaluate the time that I am spending on the internet!

I depend on social networking to help my business, to learn from others and share tips and advice in my field. But sometimes the time spent gets out of hand and I find myself glued to the computer or my iPhone instead of focusing on the child that is grabbing on to my leg! Also as a stay at home mom, I feel disconnected to people that can actually talk back to me...so the social networking is my way of feeling connected!!! But I have to remember to keep that time in check and focus on what is most important, and that is GOD and my family!! So the countdown is on and I have 13 days to GO!!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

should bill with your on-line grade finish to approximately
double a day. To forestall from compensable the like without
the opponent and your plants to contend off your construct kitchen, and use comely shape when you are lifting weights, do your science and pay finis work to material possession online can Cheap NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys
Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys
Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China
NHL Jerseys Cheap Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys World Cup Jerseys 2014
Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale
Cheap Soccer Jerseys nba cheap jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Jerseys China Online Cheap nfl Jerseys
pauperization to get optical slip away you by. time deltoid, it takes to be doomed that customers present
be able to cogitate nearly outsourcing your SEO use.
When prepping for the inspections. faith your instincts to be cowed to
top off an paraphernalia for the nigh crucial actor's line,