Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Work Related




Get a good look, because this doesn't happen often. I am wearing a coat. It was in the 30s this morning in Lakeland, FL. Let's just say I won't be complaining about not being able to wear layers today. Unfortunately, we are headed back into the 80s by the end of the week so my coat won't be staying out long.

Staycation is over, and back to work I went today. Life was so crazy with all of the kids home for two weeks and no vacation trip to keep us busy. But staycation was a success minus the stomach flu in the middle. We went to parks, birthday parties, had living room parties, built tents, roller skated, created sand art, went to the movies, and more. Even though I was counting down the days until school started, I am counting down the minutes before I can go pick them up.....I guess that makes me a mom. :)

No comments: