Friday, January 10, 2014

Under the Bridge



I ventured out today with the tripod and ended up under a bridge. You see, there aren't many places one can set up a camera without an audience. You should see how my photos turn out when I know someone's watching, hilarious and totally awkward.

In other news, this is a new dress. I am excited about this one because it will go miles, so many ways to style it. It took me a while to commit to purchases right after the yearlong shop fast, but in all transparency, as of late....I am seeing some old habits creep. I did some post-Christmas sale shopping in which I bought three pairs of shoes, two dresses, a sweater, two tops, a new pair of skinnies, a pair of earrings, a scarf, and I think that's it. Then I went into Ross for picture frames this week, and came out with a pair of Vince Camuto booties that I couldn't pass up because they were on clearance and the only pair.

So I admit it, I am still a sale junkie. Did I need these things, no. But I totally talk myself into sales. Part of keeping myself in check, is admitting the truth on this blog. So it's back to the budget for me, perspective gained. Happy weekend friends! :)

No comments: