Friday, December 06, 2013

Breaks, Blessings, and Bargains



Obviously, I have been on a break. If I can be completely honest, I don't think I have worn anything close to photograph worthy since my last post. I had strep throat for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I really had a hard time bouncing back. After that, I went through about a week where I lived in my workout clothes, even if I didn't workout-just so I wouldn't have to style something. Everyone needs a break.

Before Thanksgiving, we received a huge blessing. As I mentioned my husband took a new job and was three weeks in when he got a call from a company that he had interviewed with prior. They offered him the Vice President of Sales position, and it's LOCAL! This was job number one on his list when he was looking. He is back in the industry that he loves with a wonderful company, and an amazing boss that has so much confidence in him. I am so proud. I get choked up at random times, thinking about how good God has been to us this past year, especially through the bad times. It overwhelms me to see his blessings poured out on my husband and my family.

As far as bargains, I found this top at a thrift shop. I think someone made it, because there are no tags and you can tell by the stitching. I absolutely love it! Happy weekend friends, it's good to be back!

No comments: