Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stripes....or Spots?




My answer: Both....together, they are super fun.

I have been trying to keep my focus on contentment lately. I have had help this week as our sermon Sunday was on contentment, and my devotion yesterday focused on the same. I love what my devotion said:

"The abundant life has nothing to do with material abundance." 

This is good to remember. When I think about my wants and desires right now, they are totally different than a year ago. I am okay with having less, in order to have more. The gift list continues below.

1000 Gifts
133. Mother daughter dates
134. Dancing with friends
135. Watching a crowd ask Jesus in their hearts
136. Long talks with my teenager
137. Strawberries
138. Making jam
139. A hot stove
140. Sleepy kisses
141. Soap and water
142. The buzzing of the refrigerator
143. A sink full of dishes!

No comments: