Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


Much like the weather here in Florida, my outfit today does not make much sense. One day sunny in shorts, the next cool and rainy. I mean...who wears rain boots with snakeskin print skinnies anyway? Oh yeah, I do. Despite the rain, I am having a lovely Valentine's Day with my family. I have received some beautiful artwork from my children, along with cards and chocolates.

There was one special gift from eShakti too. I have been given the choice of one item from their new spring line, and I have narrowed it down to my top three favorites, but I need help! Would you please vote on your favorite to help me decide? I am on a yearlong shopfast, so I don't take this decision lightly :)  If you would be so kind as to visit my facebook page and vote for your favorite, I would greatly appreciate it!! Happy Day of LOVE! XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, its fastidious paragraph on the topic of media print, we all
be familiar with media is a great source of information.


Have a look at my page - nice article