Friday, February 15, 2013

Fun and Fabulous Friday!





I am so thankful it's Friday! This week has been absolutely nuts playing catch up from my Vegas trip. I am not complaining, as I am blessed to have some great projects going on right now, but I could sure use some down time.  My children's schedules alone are enough to keep me hopping. The plan is to grill steaks at home tonight, and visit with friends. The older I get, the more I appreciate evenings in!

The shopfast is going strong, and I am happy to report that my Banana Republic, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus cards are all paid off! We are having a card cutting party at church Sunday. I am a little nervous about saying goodbye to my Nordstrom notes, but I know myself.....and the card has to go. God has been so good to us, I can't afford not to be obedient on this. Old habits will come creeping for sure, and I need to be ready! Anyway, thank you all for your encouragement through this year, it helps keep me going! XO


No comments: