Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Something Borrowed

Dress and Belt: Courtney's, Sunnies: Kenneth Cole, Bangle: Who knows?, Wedges: MIA

This is from an upcoming project that we are doing for our True Style  column. We are starting a Summer 30 for 30 for our readers. Today we spent the afternoon in my back yard until it got WAY too hot. We took 10 of the 30, with me being the "model" ha, as Courtney is expecting a precious baby girl!! We are starting our 30 for 30 on June first, so I will be sharing some of the photos here as well! I find I fall in love with most of Courtney's Closet! You have to check out her blog as she is the most amazing stylist!! This dress belongs to her along with the killer woven belt. I almost cried when I gave it back to her today! Ha! So check out her website and blog, she is fantastic!

No comments: