Friday, October 23, 2015

A Blog About a Blog

I'll never forget meeting my friend Rachel. Quiet and so humble, with the sweetest spirit. We don't talk every day, months may go by...but one thing has always remained the same, our friendship. She has been there for me during happy times, during painful times when all I needed was someone to listen to me cry, or read a text that was WAY too long. She has sent me scripture, prayed over me and never once judged me for doing what I thought was right for my family and myself.

She walked through my miscarriages with me and witnessed my struggle to get pregnant before God blessed me with Kennedy. Then...she was there to capture precious photos of my miracle pregnancy and then Kennedy's newborn photos. She was there to do it all again when we were delightfully surprised with Kade!

So today I am blogging about my amazing friend Rachel and her blog about my family and my journey. I am so thankful for you Rachel and your amazing talent. But most of all, I am thankful to call you my forever friend.

XO,
Cathy

Click here for more: Rachel's Blog

No comments: