Monday, June 18, 2012

The Bounce Back

Dress & Shoes: Old as the hills, Cardigan: J. Crew, Bag: Betsy Johnson, Jewelry: Mixed



Today I made a step towards my comeback, I actually accessorized with something other than sunscreen and a floppy hat. It felt good. I think I just needed a couple of days to realize that I am going to make it through the summer with the kids at home. As a matter of fact, I have been researching things to do that won't cost us a fortune but keep them entertained. I am planning out our calendar with work days for me, and then days off to keep the kids as busy as possible. Luckily our local theater offers free summer movies, we have passes to our children's museum, Busch Gardens, Sea World, and the water parks. That should be MORE than enough fun to fill the schedule, make the summer fly by super fast, and leave me tired but unscathed. What are your favorite low budget activities to do with your kids over the summer??

No comments: