Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break FUN!

Love that trailer in the back ground right? HA! 

A ride on the ferris wheel at the Strawberry Festival!

Visiting "the" Winter of Dolphin Tale! She is on the right.

Spent the afternoon at the beach! <3
Sometimes I complain about not having enough work at my PR firm, Crescendo. I am constantly thinking of ways to get more clients, more work, and generate more income. But lately, I am learning contentment. Maybe God is protecting me from becoming too busy while my littles are little. Otherwise, I wouldn't have time to take them on day trips, and spend time with them that I will never get back. I am reminded to be thankful for the work I do have, and cherish the time I am allowed to share with the most important people in my life! :)

No comments: